How do I keep the Fund coverage for my child who is handicapped?

Adding a Dependent or Requesting Age Extension

If you are adding a dependent to you coverage or think that your dependent might qualify for age extension benefits, telephone the Fund at 631-319-4099 and request a Statement of Dependency form.  Remember that you must file a new enrollment card whenever you are making a change to your list of covered dependents.